Who's Your Favorite?

killerkoala
killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Which characters are you planning on "favorite"ing? If none leave blank.

for me:

3* - Thanos, Doctor Strange
4* - Rulk, Carol Danvers
5* - OML, Phx

This might change but so far this is who I'd want to get bonus covers.

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    4* Moon Knight and Kate Bishop.

5* OML
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only have two 5* close at all to even being half-covered. There's a part of me wants to just focus on those two, but the more rational part of me goes "dude, 5* pulls are infrequent enough as it is, and then you have a 1 in 20 shot at any of THOSE giving you bonus covers. Just favorite them all and take whatever bonus covers you get."

And I think that's the way I'm going to roll. Yeah, it's still "dilution," but my 5* coverage is such that any 5* cover is going to be more useful to me than, say, pigeonholing myself into a place where RNG could get my Thanos his 5th green and then leave me fearing an unusable 5* cover for the first time.

4* is, currently, Peggy. Yeah, I know she's in the rotation already, but if I get bonus covers, maybe I can get her boosted from 1/1/2 to something usable before she leaves the rotation.

3* is Strange. Everybody but Sentry is max-covered, and he's just one cover away. Strange is like 10 covers behind my other 3* champions, so why not give him a bit of a catch-up?
  • Panchopilla
    Panchopilla Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    It depends of the match

But 3* : Black 3, Cyclops, Strange ...... and much XDD

4* : Fury, Xavier and Fenix

5* : Thanos, Capitan and Logan ( unless power red only ), have them for sell them ........... by a error, wait recover it
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    3* - Every character not in the token pool.
    4* - Nova (4/4/4), Captain Marvel, and Medusa
    5* - OML for classics, Thanos for latest
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    3*

Thanos and Carol

4*

Carol, Kate, and Moon Knight

5*

Latest is Dr Strange

Classic is Phoenix and OML
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    3* Thanos

4* big pun, and???(I don't remember exactly, and android won't open right now, but I believe it's 3 right now...)

5* oml
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    3 - all champions not in the token pool

4 - 0o6AMbbG.jpg (need one cover and already level 250)

5 - YXMBdqp1.jpg

(side note got twp Colossus tokens from different vaults since this launched)
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    3*
    im40,strange,iron fist, thanos

4*
    xforce wolverine (4/4/4), red hulk (2/3/5), iceman, quake, moon knight (1/3/4)

5*
    strange,oml

the nice thing is, if there is a "classic" character that you have max covered, but are missing iso, you don't favorite them, and have less wasted covers. Has anyone done the math on how many pulls will you get for newly added 4s, assuming max prog and 10 cp for pvp? mordo and coulson should be max covered by the end of their run, right?