Coulson blue breaks IM40 Recharge?

huktonfonix
huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
Using Coulson + IM40 and Iceman on Coulson's required node in "Rescue Aunt May", I gathered 6 yellow AP and fired off Iron Man's recharge ability. All 3 countdown tiles survived. The first one went off, generating AP. Coulson's blue passive triggered, generating 2 random AP. Iron Man then became stunned, leaving his remaining 2 recharge countdowns on the board, useless until his stun wore off.

This is the second time this week that I've seen this happen with IM40, although I didn't realize why it happened the first time.

Something is clearly off with order of operations here, with Coulson interrupting the resolution of the Recharge in a way that interferes with whatever special code it is that lets all 3 tiles go off despite the stun.

Possibly an issue with 4* Carol as well? I haven't tested, but it's likely that introducing these new "when a countdown tile expires" triggers have had an unintended affect on Recharge.

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Coulson's blue doesn't generate random AP, it reduces the timer on a friendly countdown tile. Combined with Iron Man this means your Recharge CDs will go off one at a time, like they do if you reduce the timer with Sam Wilson Blue or Carol's yellow.

Not a bug. Coulson + IM40 is a nonbo. Also, there's at least one thread about this already.