New big E shows how broken game still is

whycantwesyncpc
whycantwesyncpc Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
Love that with it being one big wave all of the passives that involve taking damage keep firing wrong. Seems like every day a character is popping up on the screen that has a passive that involves taking damage that triggers without taking any damage. The other day is was hulks anger going off even though he was at 100% health and hadn't taken a hit and today as soon as she popped up on the screen Captain Marvel's energy absorption went off even though she didn't even take 1 point of damage. Must be all of that extra testing they are doing.

Keep up the good work

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have noticed this as well. At my level of play it's an irrelevant issue in DDQ. It might be a bit of a problem in the Enemy of the State if the bug is there as well but it might be limited to the DDQ.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    It did this before too. You'd kill the last guy in the wave with a crit match, and the next wave, Teen Grey would show up and stun you and steal your AP.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    This bug has been in the game since survival fights were first introduced. They know about it.
  • Tilesmasher
    Tilesmasher Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    There's no money in fixing bugs.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's no money in fixing bugs.

Yes there is.
    If you're selling a faulty product, people won't buy your faulty product.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    This bug has been in the game since survival fights were first introduced. They know about it.

That's comforting.
  • There's no money in fixing bugs.

Yes there is.
    If you're selling a faulty product, people won't buy your faulty product.

Except for MPQ apparently. They clearly don't test anything they put out there. Or release new features that their customers want.

Can't blame them even, it's us that keep playing. So I should blame us, sorry MPQ it's not your fault icon_e_sad.gif