Wave Node: Captain Marvel trigger

Mechahamster
Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
Doing the Big Enchilada today (march 1st). The line up was Squirrel Girl, Hitman, Psylocke. I knocked out Psylocke with a power (Steve Rogers star.pngstar.pngstar.pngredflag.png Star Spangled Avenger). Psylocke disappears, Captain Marvel star.pngstar.pngstar.png appears. and her yellowflag.png Energy Absorption triggers, giving her team 3 red.

Energy Absorption clearly reads it is supposed to trigger on Captain Marvel taking damage, but it obviously didn't, as she is still at full health. I think something is going wrong with character replacement in that node, as it also has other problems noted in other threads.

Comments

• Fionsel
    Fionsel Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    I noticed the exact same thing. Wanted to post but you beat me to it.
  • waymorefunner
    waymorefunner Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I noticed the same thing

In addition, she came in when MN Magneto's Magnetic Flux went off - downing Psylocke. The strange thing was that the tiles around the flux did not get destroyed like they normally do.
  • Bohica666
    Bohica666 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    I noticed something similar:
    I stunned Psylocke and knocked out 2 goons with star.pngstar.png Classic Storm's blueflag.png Wind Storm ability.
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png Captain Marvel comes in and her yellowflag.png Energy Absorption triggers 3 times (!!!), giving her 9 red AP.
    Clearly not working as intended, imo.
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    It's been going on for a while now. If I remember correctly it started in civil war
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was just about to post the same thing. I was doing the enchilada, Kingpin finger poked the Maggia hitman, killing him, and Captain Marvel pops in doing an Energy Absorption at full health. icon_question.gif
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey guys, letting you all know that this is an issue that's currently being looked into by the team. If you haven't already, we strongly recommend reaching out to Customer Support to share your experience. The more information that they can gather from each case, the easier it will be to iron out the problem.

If you're unsure of where to go, you'll be able to reach Customer Support here:

https://d3go.com/mpq-support
  • Coubii
    Coubii Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2017
    Noticed the same for captain Marvel.

I've also experienced a similar problem with 3* Hulk hunger. I've nuked 3 opponents with my GSBW. And when Hulk appeared he fired 4 or 5 hunger token.
    Sent a customer service note as requested.

edit> Just saw nother post where Quicksilver blue is also affected. i.e. triggered when quicksilver enter the wave, replacing an opponent downed by a blue match.
  • TroyAS
    TroyAS Posts: 4
    I reported this almost 2 years ago now (April 27th, 2015, ZenDesk Request #110521).

Don't get your hopes up for this to be resolved - I was told it was being passed onto a developer and that a fix will be implemented "soon"...