Petition time! Resupply Cover Colours

OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
Ok we would all love to have colourless covers but let's be real that's very likely to hit the d3 bottom line so it's not going to happen.

However I do think that the covers we receive in daily resupply can be made colourless without affecting bottom line too much.

There's plenty of vets who look forward to it (someone in my alliance had this happen today) and end up with their 9th <insert unneeded cover> when they could really use any other colour.

So here it is...the petition to change ALL covers in daily resupply to be colourless.

We have no control over these so there is no way to 'game' this change.

Happy voting peeps
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    I like the idea! Although so far, I haven't gotten a cover in the daily resupply that I couldn't use (just got OML blackflag.png yesterday for day 820. He is now 3/4/5 and I need another 500,000 ISO to champ him so maybe I'll wait a bit on that icon_lol.gif )
  • OneLastGambit
    Kevin61 wrote:
    I like the idea! Although so far, I haven't gotten a cover in the daily resupply that I couldn't use (just got OML blackflag.png yesterday for day 820. He is now 3/4/5 and I need another 500,000 ISO to champ him so maybe I'll wait a bit on that icon_lol.gif )

If this change were implemented then you would never get a cover you couldn't use from resupply. Which would actually make it work exactly as it should.
  • 8punch
    8punch Posts: 97 Match Maker
    why would this be a petition. this should have been implented since day 1. or change the time that a card can sit in your vault from 2 weeks till like a year or something?
  • OneLastGambit
    8punch wrote:
    why would this be a petition. this should have been implented since day 1. or change the time that a card can sit in your vault from 2 weeks till like a year or something?

You're right this should have been in sooner, but it wasn't. Which is why I'm petitioning for it to be included now.
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    Kevin61 wrote:

If this change were implemented then you would never get a cover you couldn't use from resupply. Which would actually make it work exactly as it should.

That's not entirely true. You could still get a 14th cover for a character you can't use because you don't have it championed.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    Heck I would be happy with a trade in policy a cover you dont want and 10-20 cp for the color of your chose. I lost 5 covers last week because I am waiting on the final cover for championing a 4-star.
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Love the idea, but how many petition threads, suggestion threads and thumbed up posts have we had that actually get implemented or acknowledged?
  • DAC169
    DAC169 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Rather than colorless the Daily Resupply should show you your rostered character with their covers & ask which color you want.
  • Pogo
    Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    DAC169 wrote:
    Rather than colorless the Daily Resupply should show you your rostered character with their covers & ask which color you want.
    That could get complicated when looking at rosters that have duplicate builds of the same character.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Resupply covers should be your favourite character for the appropriate tier (or one of them, if you're silly and pick more than one)
  • Rika
    Rika Posts: 20
    8punch wrote:

You're right this should have been in sooner, but it wasn't. Which is why I'm petitioning for it to be included now.

If you just keep repeating things over and over again, many people will start believing them. Let's hope this works with the devs sooner rather than later as well icon_e_smile.gif .
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    I really do think that the resupply should be relevant, instead of a kick to the teeth as well.
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    whitecat31 wrote:
    I really do think that the resupply should be relevant, instead of a kick to the teeth as well.

Resupply and bonus heroes.

Nothing worse than playing forever or finally getting RNG to bless you with a BH and realizing it's not usable

::kick to teeth::