Lost account: Resolved

Options
JablesMc
JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
So, during all of the fun with the connection issues today, my wife had attempted to uninstall then reinstall her app on android. It went back to the prologue, which is something that I'm aware of as an issue(particularly because it's happened to me), so I told her to play through the prologue and connect to Facebook, and her account should be restored.

It didn't.

Now, she is back at the very beginning, having lost about 2 years of progress(shield level 54) and a VIP purchase, even after subsequent re-installs.

She did put in a ticket to CS, so we wait.

Comments

• sybercide
    sybercide Posts: 32
    Options
    I feel your wife's pain. Almost at 1000 days, and this happened to me as well. Hoping CS can help us both. Played through the prologue that's forced
    on us to get through Doom. Then connected FB before Mafia nodes. Hope that wasn't too soon to connect.
  • Alkyoneus
    Alkyoneus Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same issue here! Here is my sequenceof events:
    Use Amazon Underground to play on my Android phone.
    Use kindle to play at home
    Update yesterday broke underground, no longer available in app store.
    Reinstalled game through Google Play.
    Stuck in prologue, connecting to Facebook gives me error message that I've been logged out of another device, please reconnect.
    Reconnect does nothing.
    Came home last night and looked in through my kindle, no problems with my account EXCEPT I lost my last week of progress, including story rewards for coulson release event, deadpool daily rewards, and Thor versus event!
    I'm really hoping CS can fix this!
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sorry to hear you guys are experiencing account issues. After the server issues yesterday, Customer Support did experience an increase in ticket submissions. But please don't worry as your tickets will definitely be addressed! The typical response time may take up to 72 business hours. Customer Support services are open from 8:00am to 5:00pm PST each day, during the week and are closed during major holidays.
  • Alkyoneus
    Alkyoneus Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Tombstone wrote:
    Sorry to hear you guys are experiencing account issues. After the server issues yesterday, Customer Support did experience an increase in ticket submissions. But please don't worry as your tickets will definitely be addressed! The typical response time may take up to 72 business hours. Customer Support services are open from 8:00am to 5:00pm PST each day, during the week and are closed during major holidays.

Thank you for the reply, I do appreciate it. It's nice to know that they're working on this issue! That being said...
    Since I can't play the game until then, do you know if there is some way I could get compensation for the time it takes CS to resolve this issue? I play a lot daily, so I am missing a bunch of daily PVE, PVP, DPD, and login bonus rewards until this is resolved. Not to mention the missing rewards for the last event, specifically Coulson covers, progression CP, Punisher covers, hp, iso, Lightning Round rewards...
  • sybercide
    Options
    The only compensation for what happened we can expect is what the community received for the down time. Nothing else.
  • JablesMc
    Options
    UPDATE:

My wife lost all of her game data after the amazon debacle last week. She submitted a CS ticket, got a few responses telling her to force stop and clear all mpq and google play app data, after un-installing mpq, then re-install and connect to FB.

Nothing.

She was also told that CS had restored her account, and re-installing and connecting to FB would fix it.

Still, nothing.

After receiving an e-mail that said her issue had been fixed(it wasn't), submitted a third ticket to CS with all of the previous e-mail thread info, as well as the update that nothing had worked, received an e-mail that was an exact copy of the one telling her to do the whole force stop/un-re-install thing again.

At this point, she has very little hope that anything can/will be done about this, and, if that is the case, wants a refund for the VIP she had just purchased before losing her 2 years of progress.
  • sybercide
    Options
    Sorry to hear that. I imagine that she doesn't want to start over again, I feel the same way. Almost 3 years of progress is not something I want to lose, but there's no way I'm going to rebuild. No fix no play. Take care.
  • JablesMc
    Options
    Update: RESOLVED!

Last week, CS sent an email asking for a screenshot of her ingame ID, which we sent out late Friday. Yesterday, she received an email that her game had been restored.

HUZZAH!

It finally worked! she lost a 5* and 2 4* that she had wanted to recruit, due to the 2 week delay, which she just got enough HP to recruit as soon as she logged in today, BUT, other than that, it all worked out okay.

It would have been nice to have this resolved a bit quicker, but, all things concerned, fine.

She got her game back. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • UNSHMD
    UNSHMD Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Why don’t they simply go to a sign in i have, oups sorry had two game because i inadvertently click connect to fb with the wrong game and it replace the other game. It suck not as far as a 1000 days played but i have no desire to restart had 177 commander coins im pissed
  • UNSHMD
    UNSHMD Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Well worse case if they can’t do anything i have an itunes restore from two months ago lots of exp, covers, recruit tokens ... loss but at lest i will have my main game back
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    [@UNSHMD -- please don't "necro" old threads.   If they're more than a month or two old, leave them be.]

For the problem you're experiencing, Customer Support may be able to help.  You can open a ticket via the settings menu in the game, "help" -> "contact us".