Crash during initial tile drop

Rock2000
Rock2000 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
I've had the game crash on me when the board is first populating, and as it is I try to click on the enemy team to switch the target, which I often do right off the bat. Every single time I do this, by habit, the game crashes. I've lost 6 or 8 games already.

Comments

• rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Yep. I've had this happen literally hundreds of times, opened multiple tickets, sent in dozens of log files, but for some reason it never seems to rise to the top of the fix queue.
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    This has happened a lot to me. I wish they would address it =P.
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Have this happen to me at least once a day. Something tells me it won't get fixed any time soon...
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey everyone, I know that you guys are reporting a crash that is slightly different than the main crashing issue that everyone was experiencing the other day, but with the recent hotfix that was released can you see if the problem was resolved? If you find that the "Board drop of death" is still occurring post hotfix, please do send in a support ticket if you haven't already. When doing so, please be sure to provide your username, device information, the team you chose for the mission node, as well as which mission node you had selected. Any and all information that you can provide will help in the investigation.

You'll be able to reach Customer Support by using the following link: https://d3go.com/mobile-games-support
  • Partyof5
    Partyof5 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    It just happened to me a few minutes ago. I'm on the current version. Really getting sick of losing PvP points and health due to this. It happens to me almost every day.
  • Rock2000
    Yes, just happened again for me also. I don't think the team/mission matter, but I have the info so I'll try to log it.
  • Rock2000
    Hmmm, the available OS choices within that link don't include Windows. How do I log an issue for the Windows/Steam version?

It crashed in Avenger Towers, Trapped mission, and I had Collosus, Dr Doom, and 5* Hulk
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    This is a consistent bug that has happened since almost THE BEGINNING of this game's release.

Nothing has changed. lol.

It still happens very often. Some people get it once a day. Some get it several times a day. For years, now. This is nothing new, for most of us.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Problem is still occurring. I've opened a ticket with CS and sent in 6 dump files from crashes during the last two days.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    i got this twice in sub 2 of EOTS (same node) and once in DDQ (COTT same day)
    it either happens a lot in a day or not at all

(Never happened to me in PvP, oddly enough, even when I played that a lot)
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yup. Happens all the time, including just now. Worst is when clubbing a seal. I'm sure they love the +70 and wonder what in the world is going on.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just happened to me AGAIN.
    Seems to increase in frequency during Lightning Rounds.