Thanos - Court Death: doesn't always trigger

bbigler
bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
I've been using the 3* Thanos for low health enemies and I've noticed that about 1 out of 10 times Court Death doesn't trigger. I haven't been able to see a pattern yet, but it's definitely happening. Perhaps it doesn't trigger on cascade damage? (which was the case today). Please report any instances of this, so that the devs know what to look for.

Comments

• BigBZ32
    BigBZ32 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    I've noticed a couple time it not triggering off cascade kills.
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    I've had same issue but usually when this happens I notice that he's been stunned. Nothing worse than a worthless 1 turn stun wrecking your Court Death.

Once in a while a lot of odd things happen in this game though.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    A couple times I was like "wth?" When it didn't trigger until I realized I was going against Daken and he killed himself.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    If you haven't already, please open a ticket with Customer Support at: http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support describing the issue. This should get it started on the track to resolving the issue. Thanks!
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    I've had this happen several times during EoTS. An interesting note is that in matches that include Teistatsus, when I kill a Teistatsu and Court Death fails to fire, the enemy Attack Tiles are also not created. So it seems like the event that should be sent because a character has been downed is being lost causing multiple abilities not to trigger.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    I noticed the thing with the Teisatsu while playing an early wave node with Thanos(3 star) X-23 and Daken
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happened to me yesterday and again today. Seemed to be a match 5 cascade both times.