2* Storm's Raging Tempest in Enichilada node.

Alsmir
Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
Yesterday I had a weird occurence in Big Enichilada:

I used an ability to down enemy character, in his place 2* Storm appeared and she immidiately used her Raging Tempest ability. Technically, when the character got dameged (and downed) she was not in the fight, so I'd count it as a bug.

Tbh entire Big Enichilada after update has a couple of small bugs, like new character arriving, sitting in the first spot, while you damage a different one.

Comments

• Dee Ritch
    Dee Ritch Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Something similar happened to me today in Under the Sea, I downed an Ultron Sentry and Captain Marvel's Energy Absorption fired when she joined the wave even though she didn't take any damage.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, I saw this as well. This is an old bug resurfaced.

Despite the fact that wave nodes have been around a while they still seem to be quite bug-prone.

See for example:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60086 (more passive triggers)
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60140 (targeting problems)
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59958 (more targeting problems)
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58652 (more passive triggers)

All of which I've seen at one time or another. The passive trigger bugs seems to be most common, though.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Honestly, I'm not certain whether the issues with reaction passives triggering as new characters enter have ever been 100% fixed. Wave nodes have gone from "oh wow these are buggy" to "way better, but still weird".