CP Missing After VIP Purchase

Jathro
Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
Earlier today I renewed my VIP. Others in the alliance did as well. We received no CP for doing so - has this feature been removed?

Comments

• Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Same experience for us, no +1 CP. Sent our tickets in...
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Happened three times in a row, had a ticket about the second open while the 28day expired and I re-upped again, took an extra week and I only got 1cp for it. the CS was so nasty I was just glad to be done with it.

and they call it a "streak bonus". you think it would be 1+(#of sequential purchases)
    nope. one is the loneliest cp that I ever saw
    #alternativebonus
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    LET"S KICK IT!th?id=OIP.thDcyEoLa-L9mmKQ_AJgmwEsDh&w=197&h=160&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7

Seriously though, I've noticed this as well, but I seem to remember the +1CP being an introductory thing. Am I wrong on this?
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    This happened to me yesterday and submitted a ticket. Thought it was only me.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine is up for renewal today. I'll be watching very closely
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Renewed my VIP 4 hours ago and got my CP, including the notification in the alliance chat.
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    I renewed mine on Sunday and still no cp for the alliance. Sent in a ticket and just got an email wanting me to do all the leg work when I know they know this is a problem. When they have my usename and email why do they need me to submit extra information for them to fix the issue.

Not a good customer service move D3
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Sent in a ticket to CS. They are only accepting SS as evidence. Not purchase history.

Been VIP since the start. No more. I am just about done with the increased level of sloppiness in game, the terrible CS and so on and so on. Recommend the game to a friend? Hahahaha!

I advise getting refunds via Google (if you are on that platform)..they are way more helpful. Was in a 3 stark buy awhile back, game glitched and took 4 payments. Even with SS CS refused to help, hifi couldnt resolve either. I sent everything to Google including SS and emails from d3go. They said MPQ had a "notorious" reputation. I had my money in my account 10 hours after the first email.
  • wvblueandgold
    wvblueandgold Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Same here. Not only did I not get the CP, but after I restarted the app, my VIP status disappeared along with the legendary token that I received for renewing. I sent in a help ticket several days ago, but I'm still waiting. I am still getting the bonus rewards though.
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    I wonder if the server outage has anything to do with this. I mean, maybe they needed to fix the VIP CP issue and it cause a server crash.
  • Infrared
    Infrared Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    thisone wrote:
    Sent in a ticket to CS. They are only accepting SS as evidence. Not purchase history.
    I opened a ticket too, and got a reply asking for a screenshot of my app store receipt. Apple emails me one for anything I purchase, so no problem for me. But yes, if D3 customer service were able to access our MPQ purchase history this could be resolved much more easily.
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Arphaxad wrote:
    I wonder if the server outage has anything to do with this. I mean, maybe they needed to fix the VIP CP issue and it cause a server crash.

Renewed mine Sunday night without getting bonus cp. Get your tickets in before they're flooded over the current server downtime.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Infrared wrote:
    thisone wrote:
    I opened a ticket too, and got a reply asking for a screenshot of my app store receipt. Apple emails me one for anything I purchase, so no problem for me. But yes, if D3 customer service were able to access our MPQ purchase history this could be resolved much more easily.

Really? They said they wouldn't accept receipts either. Only in game SS. Nice consistency..

Resubmitted with receipt..hopefully I get more joy this time.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Yesterday I also didn't get a CP for renewal, nor did my alliance (and other members renewed theirs and none of us got their CP). I submitted a ticket, have so far only received the generic "we got your email" message so far.
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    Arphaxad wrote:
    No, it's Amazon's AWS servers. Bunch of stuff is down.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    chamber44 wrote:
    Arphaxad wrote:
    No, it's Amazon's AWS servers. Bunch of stuff is down.

Yup. MPQ was down so I tried to go on Imgur instead. It's down too. icon_lol.gif I thought my internet was broken for a minute.
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Our whole alliance is in the same boat - most peeps' VIP expired either yesterday or today and no CP bonus for the alliance for anyone.

I am not going to buy it now, mine expired today and I don't feel this is a good experience to continue to support.

Just letting you know this is a wider spread issue than anticipated and it doesn't seem like there is anything being done to remedy it.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    If you haven't already like others in this thread, please open a ticket with Customer Support at: http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support describing the issue. This should get it started on the track to recovering the lost CP and getting a fix implemented. Thanks!
  • jerrymol1
    jerrymol1 Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    I used to have this problem as well. I found for myself if I wait until 24 hours have passed before renewing I will then get the CP. I do this each and every time now as a precaution. I know it should never be an issue when we renew.
  • Ciaphas_Cain
    Ciaphas_Cain Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Still happening. No CP after VIP renewal