Change TU Timers

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
I absolutely love receiving Team Ups. And I of course love receiving C4clops TUs. He's great.

But in the interest of variety, I'd love to receive TUs from lots of different 4* characters. Unfortunately people generally just send me the same few.... the ones with a 12-hour return.

Would it be possible to change the TU return times, maybe once every month or even every few months? Make some of them 12 hours! Make some 1.5 days! Just switch it up!

I think it would be a fun way to increase variety of the game.

Basically the main TUs that I receive are:

* C4clops
* JG
* MK
* Ice

And again, they are great. I just think that myself and perhaps others would love people to send over different TUs, so if others were set to 12 hour returns every now and then, then that would be more likely to happen. Maybe!

Comments

• hange
    hange Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    I would prefer if they were all the same length. Then I would be free to send tons of different ones. Not the same few over and over because they are effective with a short timer.

I don't want to wait 1.5 days before I can send some again. It's too long so I just don't send them.

Also, it would be nice if we had some idea of what possible team ups we could send. It would make my decision a lot easier if I knew what I was sending as a team up.