Stunned-> Invisible [Solved]

djpt05
djpt05 Posts: 178
Does it make any sense that if an enemy is Stunned for 4 turns and then turned invisible by a teammate that they immediately regain consciousness?

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    no but characters can't be in two of the following states at the same time: stunned,invisible airborne and downed
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can use that to your advantage both ways (depending on your lineup) either by using team invisibility to overwrite long stuns on your own team, or by stunning an invisible opponent so that you can target them (you'll need a team stun or random-target stun for that, of course). As Summer mentions, this also works with the Airborne status, so Plot Armor or Fastball Special can be used to remove a long stun from your team.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Normally I'd mark this solved, but arguably this could be treated as a bug. The fact that Invisibility can "un-stun" someone is certainly counter-intuitive.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Good question! I've sent out an email to ask the developers. I'll update this post when I get an answer!

Update: I just received clarification from the developers, and this is what they said:
    A character can only have one status. The 5 statuses are Normal, Invisible, Stunned, Airborne and Downed. When a power or passive changes the state of the character, they lose the state that they were currently in. The two exceptions are Airborne and Downed. A character that is Airborne cannot have their status changed until their Airborne timer is reduced to 0. There is currently only one character that can leave the Downed state (Jean Grey (Phoenix)).