Hulk's Anger activating in a wave node when he's not damaged

elusive
elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
I noticed this during the Big Enchilda today, where Hulk is a later part of the wave. I don't know exactly how it happened, but he placed an Anger tile when he showed up despite not being damaged at all. I assume it has to do with the enemy that he replaced being hit for a large amount - I believe that Black Bolt's Energy Channeling (roughly 940 damage) had downed the previous enemy, which may be the cause of the bug. I want to say that this is extremely similar to a bug I reported months ago, where 2* Storm arrived during a wave and her Raging Tempest immediately activated, and I wouldn't be surprised to find out that it's still not being addressed, especially since the conditions appear to be rare.

Comments

• Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Happened to me too. 3Strange downed the previous enemy with flames of Faltine and when Hulk appeared, his anger tile did too. (Deadpool daily)
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    I'll confirm this, I used 3*BP's Black attack and nuked the guys on-screen, (Hulk was #4 I believe), and Anger's countdown tile came out.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    glad I'm not the only one
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Used to always happen with 3* Cap Marvel's energy absorption in the old TBE, too.