Should IW's Invisibility protect her from Stun? [solved]

fnedude
fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
So I was using Scarlet Witch verses 3*HT+4*IW+2*Bagman.

I nuked HT, IW cast Invisibility, then I cast SW's Purple power, and IW got stunned, even though she was Invisible (the tile was still on the board), I then nuked her because she was visible (stunned) verses Invisible (with the Invisibility tile on the board).

I'm not complaining about SW's purple hitting her, but should she have gotten stunned? (as an eligible target). IDK, but seems like a great counter, even if it was only a 50% chance of her getting hit (instead of Bagman).

Comments

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    She wasn't stunned because it was a stun. She got stunned because SWitch's purple power randomly stuns a character. I've been invisible and not got stunned by Stranges and Icemans stuns. It's because theirs target one. Invisibility doesn't protect you from random and AOE.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    invisibilty only protects from directly targeted attacks
    it also won't protect against Checkov's Gun (which randomly attacks 3 times)
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    This effect makes Gamora's Skull Cracker one of the best counters for IW's team invisibility.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    CNash wrote:
    This effect makes Gamora's Skull Cracker one of the best counters for IW's team invisibility.
    Which is weird, considering the description of the power (surely the maneuver described would be difficult against 3 invisible enemies icon_e_smile.gif ) but yes, the mechanics involved make this an excellent choice.