Am I just crazy or....

Options
Has anyone else noticed the lack of green tiles on the board when patch is in you lineup? Maybe it's just me but when I don't put him in there seems to be an abundance of green when I start but with him, and sometimes the punisher, green tiles seem to be scarce.

Comments

• I think you're just crazy. It may or may not be for the reason stated above.
  • You're not crazy, just human.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
  • Happens to me all the time too! Oh wait, I don't have a Patch. icon_e_sad.gif
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:

Dang it. I noticed it too and I was really hoping that I was just a self-aware android. Thanks for ruining that for me....
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MarvelMan wrote:
    Toxicadam wrote:

Dang it. I noticed it too and I was really hoping that I was just a self-aware android. Thanks for ruining that for me....

If I understand the Turing Test correctly, you could still be an android.
  • kevind722 wrote:
    Has anyone else noticed the lack of green tiles on the board when patch is in you lineup? Maybe it's just me but when I don't put him in there seems to be an abundance of green when I start but with him, and sometimes the punisher, green tiles seem to be scarce.

This used to happen to me in the beginning when running mStorm. Enough green in the beginning but then eventually the board would run out and I'd have to wait forever to get that last green tile to do lightning storm. Thor solved that problem, but I think if you go through enough, and the AI does too, then you have to wait for the other colors to be replenished before it cycles back to green again.

Doesn't explain why there's always a shortage of yellow for IM40 though. Except one match I had today, right before it ended the board was half full of yellow. Never seen that before.