Confirmation when using Heroic Points

Options
I think a popup that confirms that you really want to use heroic points would be incredibly nice to lower the chances of accidentally using heroic points in cases you don't want to. I bought a 150 hp cover by accident because of my fat fingering, and leveled an ability using hp since i tapped irresponsibility (just won a cover and was going to level up via that but just idiotically tapped)

I believe this confirmation would cut down on some aggravation by players...thanks!

Comments

• I agree. I've done the same thing a couple of times by mistake as well. icon_e_sad.gif
  • This hasn't happened to me in this game but it has happened to me in other games and it is so frustrating. I don't understand why devs don't put confirmation screens in? Yes, I know that every obstacle you put in between a player and spending money equates to a % of said customers not spending said money, however when a customer spends money accidentally it creates bad blood. This, in turn is much more likely to equal less money spent not only by the customer who is a victim of bad game design but also any of the people their dissatisfaction touches (which can be enormous in this digital age). Designers need to ensure their customers are only spending money when they intend to and not see mis-clicks as a monetary venue.
  • Yeah- some kind of warning message would be fantastic. icon_e_biggrin.gif