The NEW Big Enchilada- Team Composition

Boommike
Boommike Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
(First of all, a friendly note to the mods: I'm hoping this can exist as its own thread even though it is related to the new DPDQ--that I know has its own active thread.)

I know that a bunch of players like trying new team combos out during DPDQ, particularly TBE. However, there are those of us that found a great team and stick to it, time and again.
When I was in 2* land, it was some flavor of Stormneto (with either Thor or OBW as the third).
As I progressed to 3* and past, my go to became GSBW, BP, and 3Cap. It's been that to this day.
Now the format of our favorite wave node has changed. (This is not the place for discussions to that though. Make the mods happy and use the main thread for discussion regarding the changes)

What I want to know is: are people still using their same ol' team, or have they changed to new ones since the format's a bit different? I'm still using my same team, mainly out of habit. I know it's a bit early since the change is so recent, but I figured we could get the conversation started...