* Coulson has arrived -
* Power changes -

http://www.puzzlewarriors3.com/pw3-e79.html

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - Get yer listenin' boots on!
    - Some Red Man would speed that mouth cancer up lickity split
    - So, with the Deadpool Daily changes, I got back to back wins with ChoHulk and X-Force Deadpool, the next one with Elektra (champed level 282, last in the Crash eight months ago) should be easy as well
    - There was some nay-saying when the Deadpool Daily changes were announced, but I'm all for the extra stuff, no matter how much or little it may be
    - Having every 2, 3 and 4 star rostered, some of those 2 stars at minimal levels makes the Behemoth Burrito no problems for me
    - I missed that CactusJack87 photoshop of Fran and Chuck, but that sounds terrific
    - Ian beat me to that terrible Megadeth pun by literal seconds
    - Wasn't George Clinton part of P-Sunk as well?
    - My Spider-Gwen is currently level 274 5/5/3, which would seem the only build that matters. She is a one-trick pony (Ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry Bomb!) as her purple is too unreliable.
    - I got a kick out of imagining Craig doing the RVD taunt when saying 'Race Me!'
    - Sentry also killed Carnage, but he got better
    - My vine is a Bucky, ready to be champed and the clock is ticking
    - I'll take on a Peggy or two, but a boosted Peggy? No THANK you!
    - MY reward of the week was a black five star Thanos, but whatever, this was a Bag-Man-less week
    - Top Secret? Val Kilmer is the guest next week?
    - Now I want a Rocky Horror Picture Show Puzzle Quest...
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,791 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any time I hear an American talking about the 'glory days of wrestling' I question whether this is a big wind up I'm not in on. We have that kind of orchestrated theatre in the UK, it's called Pantomime, although we only go at Christmas, it's for kids and we all know the giant at the top of the beanstalk isn't real!

Other than that great show!
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    One good thing to say about Gwen’s yellow and the fact it doesn’t heal her: If you come across a team of 4*’s with her in it, how many times do you target her first? Probably not many, as you focus on the more dangerous partners while keeping an eye on her red (which you’ll likely be gathering for one of your characters anyway).

So from a defense perspective, the fact that she’s not healing herself won’t really matter, as she just keep healing the more dangerous targets by her side. Yes it becomes useless when she’s the last one left.

From an offensive point of view, the same can apply. You probably champed other, more obviously capable, 4*’s first, so even if you’re using a champ Gwen, someone else is likely tanking a good portion of her colors. So she hides in the back and keeps the others healed.

Yes it becomes less useful when she’s the last one left, but it still gives web tiles giving you a chance at one last red shot. Anyways, that’s if you have to use her. There are still better overall options.

She recently died on my vine a couple days ago during the Gauntlet dead time. Just couldn’t finish 4* Cage and then get to her too with the lack of iso and time.

And yes, wrestling is predetermined and the Undertaker isn't really a zombie athlete. But James Bond isn't real either, and that doesn't stop people from arguing about which era of that was better. Lots stuff to love, who cares if it's real?
  • Whoolly
    Whoolly Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Tony Foot wrote:
    Any time I hear an American talking about the 'glory days of wrestling' I question whether this is a big wind up I'm not in on. We have that kind of orchestrated theatre in the UK, it's called Pantomime, although we only go at Christmas, it's for kids and we all know the giant at the top of the beanstalk isn't real!

Other than that great show!

Its Wrasslin , yes the outcome is fixed, but didn't change the entertainment value of the performers.
    Long live E C F'n W.

Shout out to Sabu!.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,791 Chairperson of the Boards
    Something we do agree on, after all the podcast fuss I fired up netflix and watched the whole of Stranger Things. You are correct, it is at best average. There are good points, Eleven is great but they couldn't have made the story and monster any less interesting if they tried. The last episode is pretty excellent and that's why I think people gloss over the others. You are left at the end with a warm fuzzy feeling that makes you forget how utterly average the journey to that last episode was.

The teenage kids setting up the trap at the end, it was like an episode of the A team.

5 out of 10.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    I think you guys gave Gwen a short shift in your last cast. Cherry bomb is awesome when you have some web tiles down, and she has a cheap stun.

In your next cast, I think it would be cool if you discussed which characters you listed as your favorites.