Alliance chat history gone

ngoni
ngoni Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
Keep losing all alliance chat history on Android. Others are reporting the same.

Comments

• Kojubat
    Kojubat Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Not just Android. Seeing the same thing in iOS. The chat history gets flushed whenever the app is reset.
  • mjs0726
    mjs0726 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Also having this issue...super annoying!
  • Tachyon15
    Tachyon15 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Must be widespread. I was also here looking to see if anyone else was having this issue.
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    Same here. (Android)
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here. Android. I posted something, and looked at the chat just 5 minutes later, it was gone.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    On Steam also. This sucks! Why is something always broken in this game?
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    It was gone for me earlier, but returned later. Maybe some kind of server issue?
  • steam here as well. all gone this morning. i put in a message later and now its gone.
  • VizMantis
    VizMantis Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Also having this issue on iOS.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happening to me on iOS as well.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    It's been missing for the past 9 hrs for me. On iOS
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    And me on steam, sigh.
  • Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    For over a day now.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had some posts sticking for about an hour this morning, and thought it might be fixed. But, I restarted the app to be sure, and they were gone again.
  • MarcSpector68
    MarcSpector68 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Our chat has been missing slso for over 16 hours. Any word from the mods or devs on this. Our Alliance has a very active chat..

Thank You
    IGN: The-Arrow. Team Emerald Commander
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    firethorne wrote:
    Same here. Android. I posted something, and looked at the chat just 5 minutes later, it was gone.
    Same
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also a problem in MTGPQ -- iOS and Android.
  • Tilesmasher
    Tilesmasher Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Been happening for a day or two now.
  • Lytes420
    Lytes420 Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Nothing like having no alliance chat during a new release pve.over a day now for me.it would be nice to at least have some acknowledgement that they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.weekend on the west coast is drawing near.it would be a shame to have nothing fixed for the weekend.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Apologies for the inconvenience regarding Alliance chat. It would appear that the 3rd party chat system we have integrated into our game has encountered an issue with some of their services.

They've reassured us that they are taking immediate action to resolve this issue. While they have since been able to reroute traffic onto more stable avenues, some users might still experience latency or timeout issues, so please be patient while a permanent fix is being developed. Thanks for understanding!