Still No Intercepts!

mjs0726
mjs0726 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
I think I'm in the minority, based on the posts on the MPQ Facebook page, but I am still not getting any SHIELD intercepts on iOS since roughly 3 updates ago. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, hard resetting, etc. I've heard back from support saying that they are "working on the issue" but it seems to be lower priority seeing as how we've had several game updates but no fix. Maybe if more people express that they are having the issue we can get their attention? icon_e_sad.gif

Comments

• Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    I feel your pain. I haven't seen an intercepts since R115 update. I play on a kindle fire tablet. I heard they are no more implemented for kindle user (specifically if the apps is download from Amazon Appstore no matter the device). And some IOS users also complain about a dry out in intercepts recently.
    Let's hope that some day, intercepts will be available for all types of users (steam users never saw intercepts one day).
  • mjs0726
    mjs0726 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Still having this issue...no intercepts for a long time now.
  • Franklin Bluth
    Franklin Bluth Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Had the same problem, but it was because I was using the Amazon app version, which apparently doesn't have intercepts. As soon as I went back to the Play Store version, I got intercepts again.
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    No intercepts the last 2 days. I've cleared my app cache and restarted the game several times. Still nothing. Playing on iPad.
  • Truffleupagus
    Truffleupagus Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    No intercepts for me on iOS for a few weeks. The few weeks before that it was super spotty.

I *really* want them to fix this soon. At the very least, an explanation of what's happening would make me feel better.