Multiple device play

Spudgutter
Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
Can someone explain how the game cannot tell when you move from one device to the next?

Last night, I played on my tablet, before bed. When i woke up, i started up my phone, but some of the progress I had made towards all green checks in gauntlet was not there. I specifically remembered playing several levels that were no longer checked. The funny thing is that it still remembered my shield in PVP, so that was safe, but still annoying. And this is not the first time it happened, just the most noticeable. Until tonight...

Was playing on my phone, and the phone crashed a couple times. It happens rarely, and since they adjusted the penalty down, i don't worry about it as much anymore. but since it crashed 3 times in an hour, i decided to switch to my tablet. Now, before i switched, the game knew i had crashed and penalized my health each time. But when i switched to my tablet, the first thing that greeted me as the VIP award for playing for the day. I got that this morning! And once again, my progress had re-set in PVE. So, just to check, i quickly shut down the tablet, and fired up my phone, and sure enough, the save state from the tablet was now on the phone!

In what world does that make any sense?