Worst possible roster for a pve event?

Options
So the new compulsory roster for the Heroic Venom is out and I was wonder what the worst possible roster for a pve event would be.
2 1*s
3 2*s
3 3*s

My take.

Yelena
Classic Hawkeye
Bagman
Bullseye
Modern Hawkeye
Daredevil
Loki
Lazy Cap

Anyway to make a worse roster for a pve event?

Comments

• Lazy Cap is good on his own right and also great in a PvE because he destroys countdown tiles. Replace him with Rags.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    Lazy Cap is good on his own right and also great in a PvE because he destroys countdown tiles. Replace him with Rags.
    I'd say that Ragnarok is too strong for that as well with his board destruction and cascade capabilities as well as a Green battery from his Red.
  • IceIX wrote:
    gamar wrote:
    Lazy Cap is good on his own right and also great in a PvE because he destroys countdown tiles. Replace him with Rags.
    I'd say that Ragnarok is too strong for that as well with his board destruction and cascade capabilities as well as a Green battery from his Red.

I think he's still weaker than Lazy Cap or IM40... Maybe Hood because he has low HP and you don't have any skills worth stealing AP for anyways?
  • Hood or Rags might be worse. Caps problem is the cost of his abilities.

Maybe Hood. You need 15 yellow to get any kind of board control then.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    gamar wrote:

I think he's still weaker than Lazy Cap or IM40... Maybe Hood because he has low HP and you don't have any skills worth stealing AP for anyways?
    I think (match damage aside), he's worse than the 2* cap, much less lazycap
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Hood is on my A-team for PvE....
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Nemek wrote:
    Hood is on my A-team for PvE....
    His Intimidation and Aid would also work pretty well with Hawkeye (Modern). He'd actually be a fairly good choice I think.
  • Lol @ whoever thinks the hood belongs on the WORST team. Lmao. I don't even feel the need to respond to that as far off the mark as that is.
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah hood might be the best overall char after spidey. IMO the third 3 star slot would go to Im40 since his recharge is only useful for good teammates and his other 2 skills are pretty meh. Rags is the next choice but I think it's good to see that it's hard to pick which 3 star shoukpld bw the third.
  • Not the worst team. The worst Compulsory Roster.
    To make the worst roster possible it has to be all support or non damage characters. So those goons with 10k hps are just unkillable.
    So for the 3rd 3* slot its either Rag, Hood or Lazy Cap. All the others 3*s are decent damage dealers.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    kerravon wrote:
    Not the worst team. The worst Compulsory Roster.
    To make the worst roster possible it has to be all support or non damage characters. So those goons with 10k hps are just unkillable.
    So for the 3rd 3* slot its either Rag, Hood or Lazy Cap. All the others 3*s are decent damage dealers.
    Ahem, Mr. Rogers' red is some serious patriotic whuppage.

Mr. Rogers R + Hood K + Hood B = rapid-fire damage + enemy ability inhibition. Add Mr. Rogers B to the mix just for fun.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Think a lot of you guys are missing the point: the original topic was to create the worst possible limited roster for a PvE event. Gamar suggested the Hood because if there are no good damage dealers in the entire roster, then support characters such as hood/obw will not be able to outlast high level goons/villains due to the low damage that they deal by themselves. Hood is obviously great in a typical PvE scenario because he's usually paired with dps characters, but if you crafted the entire roster such that no character could do any decent damage, Hood would be pretty poor. For instance, the following roster would make Hood/OBW significantly worse than they normally are because you don't have anyone to actually deal any damage, not to mention fights taking forever to finish. With this roster, its pretty obvious that you'd take any damage dealer over Hood if given the choice.

Yelena
    Classic Hawkeye
    Bagman
    Bullseye
    OBW
    Daredevil
    Loki
    Hood
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    ^ Well Hawkeye can drop crits for Bullseye, profit?.. Also align matches for DD. But it's very perverted and not even thanks to DD.
  • IceIX wrote:
    So let's replace him with X-Force. Most players only have few covers, he takes tons of ISO to level up, and even then his skills are amazingly overpriced and underpowered. As a bonus, adding him to the team locks out Astonishing Wolvie, who would be a much better choice in almost all situations.