Multiple tiers of boosted characters

SnowcaTT
SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
Weeks like the upcoming one are hard: Hulkbuster, Ice-Man, Punmax (Carnage) - all good to great!
Weeks like the current one are less hard: Peggy, DPXF.....others (Fury, GR, Venom).

With so many 4*'s now (this could happen in 3* land also), the "which of these to use" question would be much more interesting if there were two different levels of boosts.

Say I had everyone at a similar level (champed) and this week Peggy/DPXF got their typical +100 level boost (whatever it is) - but Fury and Ghost-Rider got +150? Suddenly you start asking "is 370 Peggy better than 420 Ghost Rider"? Or even "What about my 405/420/435 5*....should I run the 420 Fury instead?"

Next week, same thing. If IW was 420, would you run her over a 370 Punmax? What about a 420 Carnage, over a 370 HB/Iceman? Either of those 420's over a 420 OML?

If you had two tiers of boosted (regular and super boosted) it would give a lot more thought process on who to run, and therefore a lot more variety in teams we see.

It would -also- give a lot of feedback to the devs on which characters need more buffs. If everyone runs 370 HB/Ice over 420 IW...you know something somewhere needs to change!