New idea of mind manipulators power

Options
tph_james
tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Would love to see 5* mind manipulators like loki, Prof X, Jean grey, apocalypse, enchantress, etc.
I suddenly think of a special power that can manipulate opponents to turn against their own allies:
If you have one or more allies down, create 5-turns cd that your chosen enemy changes side and becomes your ally. They are at your disposal until the cd is resolved.
How cool is that?

Comments

• purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    That would be fun! : Yoink!! I'll be taking your Rhulk for a couple turns icon_twisted.gif
    I could see them doing this for the 5* SWitch if they keep up the trend of upgrading avengers- Some serious house-of-M-power level!
    5* loki for the thor movie?
    Enchantress convinces Male heroes to defend her. icon_redface.gif
    For Apokolypse they could have a gwenpool type of table whereby for each mutant he steals there is a corresponding power- if you steal beast you do a twisted damage version of Medical Breakthrough.
    when they do the rework of Kingpin let him take any maggia, let Goby do a reverse hulk and take control of hammer agents

Would it be something with an icon_punisher.png "Army of One" type Mechanic? but CD tile instead of strike tiles.
    I think it would have to be balanced with something like a self-stun and even for a 5* pretty squish squash.
    could you time it with phoenix? fool it with airborne?
    If you stole a goon would it still battery?
  • tph_james
    tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    Options
    purplemur wrote:
    That would be fun! : Yoink!! I'll be taking your Rhulk for a couple turns icon_twisted.gif
    I could see them doing this for the 5* SWitch if they keep up the trend of upgrading avengers- Some serious house-of-M-power level!
    5* loki for the thor movie?
    Enchantress convinces Male heroes to defend her. icon_redface.gif
    For Apokolypse they could have a gwenpool type of table whereby for each mutant he steals there is a corresponding power- if you steal beast you do a twisted damage version of Medical Breakthrough.
    when they do the rework of Kingpin let him take any maggia, let Goby do a reverse hulk and take control of hammer agents

Would it be something with an icon_punisher.png "Army of One" type Mechanic? but CD tile instead of strike tiles.
    I think it would have to be balanced with something like a self-stun and even for a 5* pretty squish squash.
    could you time it with phoenix? fool it with airborne?
    If you stole a goon would it still battery?
    Yes. There are a lot to consider..
    What if I steal all opponents?
    Is it victory if there are still opponents at my side?
    Etc..