Coulson Poll

Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Marvel News:
His last power is Super Secret S.H.I.E.L.D. Tech for 11 Blue AP. Based on another Agent Coulson characteristic, Coulson unleashes an advanced piece of tech, raising an eyebrow in mild surprise at its effectiveness.

It would be far more thematic to have the move be "So that's what it does..." IMO, especially since it's about an unknown device doing something amazing which surprises him.

Unless I'm wrong here...hence me making a poll. What do you guys think? =)
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• DJSquiggy
    DJSquiggy Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Thematically, it should down him after he fires it, right?
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Marvel News:
    His last power is Super Secret S.H.I.E.L.D. Tech for 11 Blue AP. Based on another Agent Coulson characteristic, Coulson unleashes an advanced piece of tech, raising an eyebrow in mild surprise at its effectiveness.

It would be far more thematic to have the move be "So that's what it does..." IMO, especially since it's about an unknown device doing something amazing which surprises him.

"So That's What it Does..."
    thats brilliant! I would be excited for this cover if it's name got changed! It's got to be one of the easier changes to make pre-release.....
    Change the name of the power and edit the description to read :Coulson unleashes Super Secret S.H.I.E.L.D Tech, raising an eyebrow in mild surprise at its effectiveness
  • Dragon_Nexus
    DJSquiggy wrote:

Ya know...that makes me wonder what people would think of a character that did that. Thing with Coulson is, he always comes back =P
  • Team_Jacob
    Team_Jacob Posts: 90 Match Maker
    DJSquiggy wrote:

Ya know...that makes me wonder what people would think of a character that did that. Thing with Coulson is, he always comes back =P

I was thinking the same thing, maybe he leaves the battle, but has full health/ health he left with?
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    The real answer is that neither is correct, and the skill should have called in Lola.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    DJSquiggy wrote:

If I remember correctly, it is Loki who downs him, not the weapon. The weapon works fine.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like 'so that's what that does...'. I'd also like one called 'a magical place/tahiti', and 'lola's revenge' or something with lola. what they've done is ok, and obviously approved. lola and Tahiti might not have gotten approval, which is a shame.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Polares wrote:
    DJSquiggy wrote:

If I remember correctly, it is Loki who downs him, not the weapon. The weapon works fine.

Except in the European version where they shipped the wrong versions out. They did a censored version for Germany where the blade of the spear did not show up, but they inadvertently shipped that version to the entire Europe region (somehow). They never offered the opportunity to swap for the proper version, as far as I'm aware.

Spoiler images for Avengers Assemble following.
    cap006.jpg
    cap005.jpg
    cap003.jpg
    cap001.jpg

That said, the poll is pretty conclusive. 97% in favour of a change. A whole 60 people (which is a SIGNIFICANT and UNIGNORABLE percentage of the playing population) demands this change. I mean...if you want to.
  • eidehua
    eidehua Posts: 521 Critical Contributor
    I see they put the quote in the description of the skill icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Dragon_Nexus
    eidehua wrote:
    I see they put the quote in the description of the skill icon_e_biggrin.gif

Yeah it...kinda deflates this poll now =P