Gauntlet and other PVE

TxMoose
TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
gauntlet can be a nice change of pace once in a while. I actually enjoy it. but please don't run it 7 days without any other pve available for the full 7 days. gauntlet is a nice change of pace but has a fraction of the resources (iso, cp, hp, xp) that normal pve has. the old schedule of having a 3 or 4 day pve layered over the last half of the gauntlet was about perfect. those that went fast had something else to do and those that were partially through could decide where their efforts would be best used. and those that were struggling could have an alternative.

thanks.

Comments

• disdamn
    disdamn Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    I agree. It's got a really long run time. By Day 3 I hit my max, not able to progress any further. Constantly getting team wiped without making any progress. Would like to see this event shortened, or kept the same length but with a longer difficulty ramp up so that there's more matches to be played.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    DDQ
    Gauntlet
    PVE (regular)
    PVE (weekly, like Cho/Ant-man)
    PVP (3* essential, possibly no 5*'s allowed)
    PVP (4* essential)
    LR's

....If all of those were running every day, your player base would have an opportunity to play in the style they want and in the amount of time they want. Is that such a bad thing?