Coulson Announcement Live

liminal_lad
liminal_lad Posts: 473 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
"Marvel.com: I think we can all agree that Phil’s a swell guy and a great agent, but what makes him “Puzzle Quest” material?

Josh Austin: We took a strategic approach with his design. He is a four-star character and his abilities are mostly surveying the battlefield and calling in the right type of backup while helping his team shine with advanced tech to gain more AP and utilize Countdown Tiles. This makes him a great fit for “Marvel Puzzle Quest” as a utility character who can help strengthen a team of heroes that do not share the same colors."

https://news.marvel.com/games/60049/pie ... t-coulson/

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Venom heroic on Thursday.
    So really just Gauntlet for a week.
    So awesome.
  • Skygazing
    Skygazing Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    I know it would've required more art assets and a touch more complexity, but given that he has a power literally named "Call the Cavalry" he should at least be calling May instead of random goons. Would've been psyched to see an animation with her, him, Daisy, and FitzSimmons.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    His Call the Cavalry power has his robotic hand on the wrong hand. Ooops.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm calling it right... purpleflag.png "Best Laid Plans" is the reason for SW's nerf
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    What this means for the player is at a low level he creates a one-turn Commander Countdown Tile that creates one Strength Tile.

STOP SAYING STRENGTH TILE THOSE AREN'T A THING ARGH
  • Lampo
    Lampo Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    It would be nice if among his power there was something like "more Shields intercepts" icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Please use the official thread to discuss Agent Coulson, located here. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.