It's been 2 weeks, where's Black Panther?

Nepenthe
Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Title says it all, really. When can we expect 5* Black Panther in Latest Legends tokens? I've got enough LTs and CP for 142 pulls just waiting on the changeover.

Comments

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    They usually make new 5*'s available Thursday at the Data Push. At this point, that is looking likely, though frankly it may be earlier since they've sometimes introduced the new characters earlier. Thanos went in on a Tuesday, I think.
  • BillyBobJoe
    BillyBobJoe Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    This. So much this. Can we have the Red Letters give us an announcement for this?
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    It should've been yesterday but with the US Holiday it may have been pushed. If it's not in today's data push, then lord only knows, but Thursday's probably a good guess.
  • aesthetocyst
    aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
    Nepenthe wrote:
    ... 142 pulls ...

Looking at your roster, I see no Panther.

You're in a in hurry to build a half-a-Panther?

Or rather just wanting a fresh set of 5s to work on?
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Just got my daily data push. Panther is now in Latest Legends.
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Nepenthe wrote:
    ... 142 pulls ...

Looking at your roster, I see no Panther.

You're in a in hurry to build a half-a-Panther?

Or rather just wanting a fresh set of 5s to work on?

Actually I have one red Panther, but I'm lazy about updating my roster page. Hence the "as of" date in my sig. But I've been waiting for the fresh set of 5*s since I failed to get any 5trange on his launch and decided to start hoarding until it was 5trange and two newer 5*s.

Will have to update that roster after I pull my hoard tonight. icon_e_smile.gif
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Black Panther is now in Latest Legends and there are multiple other threads about his topic. No need to keep them all open.
This discussion has been closed.