Waiting for Brigby to update about the new DDQ like...

2»

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm happy, because I have every single 2, 3 and 4*, so now I finally have a reason to use them all. Good work!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Followed by:
    63123547.jpg
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Question re Behemoth burrito, will we be able to do it short handed or is it an all or nothing deal?
  • astrp3
    astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    ErikPeter wrote:
    Giving "average players" the benefit of the doubt that they get to 575 in each pvp (though I doubt it) and have 50% of required 4-stars and play those nodes to 4 clears in each PvE (I'm sure that's not close to true), they probably make around 14 CP/week. This could double that.

I would guess that players with half the 4*s, if they do all PvPs and PvEs, would also get the progression awards from PvE (50 CP/week) and most, if not all, of the CP for the 3* nodes (5-7 CP/week), plus the occasional top 10 finish in a subnode, 3 CP/week for season progression/placement, and (if they aren't on Steam) a number of 1CP rewards from SHIELD intercepts for a total of about 70-80 CP/week.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also curious why they'er skipping the back end of the currect Crash cycle, should be Deadpool, to Sam Wilson
    The 4-Star required characters will follow the Crash of the Titans order ( viewtopic.php?f=7&t=51073). The first 4-Star will be Sam Wilson (Captain America) on 2/22/2017.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    fmftint wrote:
    Also curious why they'er skipping the back end of the currect Crash cycle, should be Deadpool, to Sam Wilson
    The 4-Star required characters will follow the Crash of the Titans order ( viewtopic.php?f=7&t=51073). The first 4-Star will be Sam Wilson (Captain America) on 2/22/2017.

I took that to mean that the Burrito starts with Flaptain. While the Crash will continue on its present course.
  • Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I wasn't sure how to interpret that as well. "the 4-Star required characters will follow the Crash of the Titans order" doesn't necessarily mean that the Crash and new BB will be synced up. Or does it? I guess we'll find out tomorrow. icon_e_smile.gif

In any case, I like the changes. I wasn't expecting anything earth-shattering, so these small additions are right in line with my expectations and welcomed.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Please discuss all Deadpool Daily changes in the official thread located here. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.