Improving Team Selection for Large Rosters

disdamn
disdamn Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
It would really help me a lot if, during team selection, I had a visual representation on my roster pics about what colours a player was strong with, in order of their strength. Perhaps three little coloured squares on the top or bottom corner of the picture.

Would also be very helpful to have various filtering options during team selection
- Filter by Star
- Filter by Colour
- Filter by Level Range

Also would really appreciate if during team selection I go into a character's info panel to see their colour strengths (this not needed if this info is at the selection page) that when I return to the character selection page it not reset me back to page one. On deep rosters, this is really annoying if I'm looking for a specific colour combo 4-5 pages deep in my roster and I have to keep scrolling back all the time.

Comments

• SmellzLiek
    SmellzLiek Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    I have been wanting the filtering options for a long time.  When playing this is the worst part of the user experience.  Not sure if you are familiar with Marvel Future Fight but a feature that they had back when I played would be awesome for MPQ.  That is the ability to select from 5 different saved teams that you can swap in and out very quickly for different scenarios.  
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would also be really nice to have it tell you what your strongest colour is for the current Team you have selected and for the Team you're about to fight. There are a lot of characters now where that can make a big difference.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Assign favorite teams and give them names  :) 
    Something just like 3 teams would be great acquisition.