Heroic 10 pack woes

Cmiggitymack13
Cmiggitymack13 Posts: 3
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Not sure how anyone else feels, but the 10 packs IMO need an odds overhaul. The last couple I've pulled have been 90% 2* characters... At this point in the game they are basically a slap in the face. Would it really hurt to up the odds for the 4* covers??? Give us a reason to want to keep supporting/playing this awesome game!

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    it'd be nice if they were more obtainable. as is, i only get them for pvp season progression. why not add a second one at 8000. or as a super progression reward in pve (6 clears of every node).
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,791 Chairperson of the Boards
    More obtainable? I easily get 100 or more in a season and I'm not a spender or a 4 star player. The drop rate isn't great on 4 stars but I do pick up 1 in 15 to 20 which isn't that bad considering how rapidly they drop.

I do prefer elites though. I have had a few 10 packs all be 2 stars but you gotta be flipping all those 2 stars!
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    jredd wrote:
    it'd be nice if they were more obtainable. as is, i only get them for pvp season progression. why not add a second one at 8000. or as a super progression reward in pve (6 clears of every node).

How about both; a new 10 pack elite at 4,0000 and a 10 pack heroic at 6,000

Neither helps my roster since I'm stuck in 5* RNG hell, but who doesn't want more loot and shiny token openings.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    My complete 2* farm is almost fully operational so I'm looking forward to my first 10 pack opening where I actually don't really care that much about the pulls.

(Let's hope that nonchalance tricks RNGesus into throwing 4*s at my face.)
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm fine with them, especially now that I 2* farm.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tony Foot wrote:
    More obtainable? I easily get 100 or more in a season and I'm not a spender or a 4 star player. The drop rate isn't great on 4 stars but I do pick up 1 in 15 to 20 which isn't that bad considering how rapidly they drop.

I do prefer elites though. I have had a few 10 packs all be 2 stars but you gotta be flipping all those 2 stars!

you get 100 10 packs per season. please do tell how! i only get one.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, this season I got 9 2*s and a 4* cover I couldn't use (non-champed but already had 5 covers in that power). I think all of the token odds could use an overhaul.
  • Shmoe50
    Shmoe50 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    I was actually pretty happy with mine. I pulled 6 3* covers that were champed but not maxed, and 4 2* covers that were all usable on my 2* farm. A big thank you to the forums for the 2* farm, btw. I would not have thought to to do that if I had not seen it here first.
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Got my best 10 pack in awhile (perhaps ever), with star.pngstar.pngstar.pngThanos_Icon.pngicon_scarletwitch.png and star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_nova.png
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, you get some bad packs sometimes, but I was lucky enough to pull a blackflag.pngicon_katebishop.png amongst all of the 2*s