The Gauntlet - bugged Progression [Devs Aware]

SeveredSynapse
SeveredSynapse Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
After completing every node in all 3 subs, the final reward in "Global Domination" was not reached.
the 5218 point reward: Lukce Cage (Power Man) was not issued.
There are no more points available, in my bracket, only 1 other person was locked at the same score of 4943.
there are no other points available. I can repeat several of the nodes, but they issue no points. I have tried completing a few additional nodes to test if that released something in the point queue, to no avail.

I completed Simulation 42
then
completed the Quake required nodes (which might have been unlocked and completed out of sequence)
then
Completed the 3 Blade (Daywalker) nodes

After completing all nodes of Global Domination, I went back and finished the optional arms of Alpine Tactics.

At that point, every node in the entire event has been defeated at least 1 time, but I was still locked at 4943/5218.

For such a grueling event, all the time and effort invested, this is very disappointing to not receive the published reward.

Comments

• killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    i'm short points too and above u also, didn't get full progression either.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Same here, and I'm at 4898 points.
  • Mine is bugged too on second round. Completed all missions but short on points for the final reward.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any player missing rewards should open a support ticket either through the game or via D3's page: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1274
  • BGon
    BGon Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    SeveredSynapse and killerkoala, I am in the same bracket as you two and have experienced the same problem.

To the other posters, are you in this same bracket? It currently (as of 18:17 EST Feb. 21) has 8,738 people. There are dozens of scores short of max progression that look unusual. I'm wondering if this bug is limited to this one bracket. I haven't had any alliance mates encounter it.

I already have one open ticket after getting shorted rewards from Strange Sights. Do I need to open another or can I just tack this bug onto the already open ticket?
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    DayvBang wrote:
    Any player missing rewards should open a support ticket either through the game or via D3's page: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1274

Did it before I made the post, but thanks for reminding people.