Please rework Scaling.

Teskal
Teskal Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
Please find a better way to increase the difficulty.

Using the highest level of the 3 characters is not really a good way to do it.

There are so many characters available who needs the synergy of other characters to be good. But if you have the wrong characters on high level you can win many nodes only with luck, if at all.

Biggest problem is also that the combat value of most 4*'s are much higher as 1*-3*.

A fight for example against 1* Juggernaut, 1* Yelena Belova and 1* Venom, all on level 229, is for my roster managable (same with 2* and most 3*), but for example 4* Medusa, 4* Peggy Carter and 4* Gwenpool are a team impossible to fight on lvl 229.

The power level differences of the different star levels should be in consideration. Maybe a 4* should have a much lower level as a 2* or most 3*.

Few 3* are maybe better to consider as 3.5* or 4*. Dr. Strange for example.

And please do not count the level of any character in a roster before they do not have a minimum of 8 or more covers. Few exceptions maybe for most powerful characters as 3* Dr. Strange, 5* Dr. Strange, 4* Peggy Carter, 5* Black Widow (OML?) and others lower it to 5 covers or more. So it would be possible to add a 5* to the roster while having only maxed champed 2* or freshly champed 3* on lvl 166 in the roster for example.

The Levels of Goons are much to high in PVE. I mean they ARE goons. They should not really better as a Character. Please lower their levels. Even more in consideration should be their level, if they are together with a Character who provides them their colors additionally. It can't be that characters like Dr. Strange or Thanos make it only possible to win. I want to use a wider sprectrum of character combinations. Why having a big roster if only few characters make it possible to win.