Oviya Pashiri

Options
Sorin81
Sorin81 Posts: 544 Critical Contributor
edited February 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me. With all the fabricating and energized gems and animations happening but I swear I saw gems change color after they had fallen in place on the board. Anyone else seen this while playing with our against Oviya?

Comments

• hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    gem sometimes change colour after a 'things to do' match,
    eg energised match. they change back to their correct
    colours during the gem move and game plays correctly.
    afaik.

HH
  • MrMoustache
    MrMoustache Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Sorin81 wrote:
    Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me. With all the fabricating and energized gems and animations happening but I swear I saw gems change color after they had fallen in place on the board. Anyone else seen this while playing with our against Oviya?
    It's not Oviya specifically, it's just how the game orders its actions. Gems will drop down to fill a gap, but they'll be the wrong colour for whatever reason, THEN they switch to the correct colour. For example, you make a Green match, 2 Red and 1 Blue gem are going to fall into that gap, they'll fall, appear Green for some reason, then switch back to being the correct 2 Red and 1 Blue. It seems to be a recent change, as I don't remember seeing this a month ago.
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It seems to be a recent change, as I don't remember seeing this a month ago.

This graphical glitch has been in the game for as long as I've been playing it, back to 2015.
  • MrMoustache
    MrMoustache Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    buscemi wrote:
    It seems to be a recent change, as I don't remember seeing this a month ago.

This graphical glitch has been in the game for as long as I've been playing it, back to 2015.
    I stand corrected.