Game Crash (steam)

catcusvader
catcusvader Posts: 93 Match Maker
Game is crashing every 3-5 (best estimate) matches on steam. This is what the event viewer says

Faulting application name: Marvel Puzzle Quest.exe, version: 120.0.5.54885, time stamp: 0x58911b6a
Faulting module name: Marvel Puzzle Quest.exe, version: 120.0.5.54885, time stamp: 0x58911b6a
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00a986c1
Faulting process id: 0x1a74
Faulting application start time: 0x01d28a0bb316f18b
Faulting application path: F:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Marvel Puzzle Quest\Binaries\PC\Ship\Marvel Puzzle Quest.exe
Faulting module path: F:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Marvel Puzzle Quest\Binaries\PC\Ship\Marvel Puzzle Quest.exe
Report Id: 48a2c7ad-9f2b-4594-87bf-8b27c6aeb7f2
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
EventID :1000

Other steam users have the same problem

http://steamcommunity.com/app/234330/di ... 515153392/

Comments

• catcusvader
    3 more times today it crashes the second one no error message.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is this when you enter a match but before abilities load in?
    People have been complaining about this for at least a year now.
    Still nothing icon_e_sad.gif
  • catcusvader
    It happens as you described it. But honestly, I really don't think care about the steam users. Most of the player base is mobile. Look how they treat the steam users.

We had these crashes forever and nothing has been done to address the issue.
    This is even worse if you play pvp, lose the match and health. (also points)
    Their report system doesn't even acknowledge steam users only mobile.
    They introduce something called intercepts for mobile but nothing for steam side.

They can say otherwise but I beg to differ with the points I just made. More money is obviously made from the mobile side, but it doesn't mean you should neglect steam users.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Latest version seems very unstable. I've already crashed 4 times in the last 24 hours.