Trading covers ideas

tonypq
tonypq Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
I know there a numerous ideas on trading covers already. I wanted to throw a a few out there as well. This game is in a state where it's more than frustrating getting the covers you need. You shouldn't have to spend months, or a year to maybe fully cover a certain card that RNG screws you on. With so many characters coming out a fast pace, it's hard to get those covers you desperately need via HP/CP/token rolls alone, and so often the event going on that might have covers for the character you're working on will be the colors you have already.

Maybe an option to trade covers with those in your guild. Another option I prefer much more is some sort of vault could be created, which would allow you to swap colors/covers of a character you got a cover for but is the wrong color. You'd have to swap it for a cover of the same character. Could also possibly allow swapping covers of 1 character for another as long as they are the same star rank, and cost you some HP's to make the switch if is for a different character.

This could work with something else besides HP's. D3 could even create a new currency for this character swap vault. We have the option to use duplicate covers on fully leveled characters until we hit the max/champ level, at that point all those duplicates are just nominal ISO cash-ins. Would be cool to give us an option when you've championed a character instead of a little ISO for that useless cover, there could be a new character vault trading currency, you'd have a choice do I want to sell the cover for ISO or character swapping points.

I'd prefer if a new currency for trading covers was implemented, it would be done in a way which it could work in tandem with HP's. Maybe the currency for trading covers 1 point/token would equal a certain amount of HP's, just for trading covers not anything element of this game. There could be something put in place also to possibly just use the cover trade currency to somehow help those working on a 5*. The combo of HPs/trading points might be set just right to really help those working on covering their 3/4*s, while giving them at some point and others who have those *'s covered and are only working on 5*'s another way to work on them. Especially when it comes to a point where some are now, and others will in the future starting getting duplicate 5*'s more frequently.