Battle Log (brag thread)

Options
majincob
majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
edited February 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Thanks to the new Battle Log I know that I generated 133 mana turn one and can show you the results:

ucCpmUT.png

RNG giveth and RNG taketh away. Amen.

I'd love to have a way to save/export battle logs without a billion screenshots. Could we get that feature please?

Also does anyone else have trouble getting the log to scroll? It's super frustrating to swipe it 10 times with no response only to have it go way too far on the last try. Or sometimes it will scroll up but not down or down but not up.

Edit: No killing blow? I know you like to end the game when someone dies, but that seems like a crucial bit of info.

Comments

• AngelForge
    AngelForge Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I think this battle log is a start but it really lacks a one screen statistic where I can access a lot of information in pure numbers without looking fancy. A column for each planeswalker and then information like damage taken, creatures casts, creatures destroyed, spells cast, supports cast etc...

Just at the end of the log so that you can still scroll up to the single rounds for details, for example.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Saving -- or even being able to access the last 10 would be a help.

If the game crashes in an event, we can never look at it.
  • Magog
    Magog Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'd love the ability to save logs too.

In the way of actual bragging, in the most recent EO event, my level 1 Ob Nix got matched with a level 60 Ob Nix. Had to fight my way through two Olivias but thanks be to the RNG (and To the Slaughter) I actually won. Of course, then I forgot to screenshot the log at the end. icon_cry.gif