Switch and 4cyke nerf? [Solved]

Tromb2ch2
Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
Dunno if this is a bug but switch blue can no longer change tu tiles nor can 4cyke abilities target tu tiles. I hope this isn't working as intended because that's how I got tu for cyke red.

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I thought I was crazy when I couldn't target TUs with Cykes red or blue but thought maybe it was always like that. Yupp def a stealth nerf, whether they say it is or not.

I haven't noticed SW yet but that will def suck since her CDs are either always in the corner or appear in the middle waiting to be matched or destroyed. Now I have to worry about TU tiles too.. sucks
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Given the number of bugs that crop up in this game, I'm not sure why anyone's first assumption would be that this is a deliberate nerf.

There are posts about both of these in the bug section now.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    I was wondering about that. Most likely just a bug, given the description clearly states all standard tiles are effected.

Though the crazy conspiracy theorist in me wants to say it's a stealth nerf to try to slow down Charlie's Angels.

It's most likely a bug. I hope.
  • Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    I was wondering about that. Most likely just a bug, given the description clearly states all standard tiles are effected.

Though the crazy conspiracy theorist in me wants to say it's a stealth nerf to try to slow down Charlie's Angels.

It's most likely a bug. I hope.
    Well usually standard tiles don't include tu tiles. And I know this is probably still a bug just wanted to let people know. But there is also a chance this isn't a bug.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was wondering why switch suddenly performed so badly.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Team-Up tiles no longer are included in the category of basic tiles, which would be the reason why Scarlet Witch and Cyclops are unable to target them.
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    Brigby wrote:
    Hi Everyone. Team-Up tiles no longer are included in the category of basic tiles, which would be the reason why Scarlet Witch and Cyclops are unable to target them.

Cyclops blue did not reference "Basic Tiles"