qandols
qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Jeez, I really hate Gauntlet!!!

Comments

• blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    good to know.

where are you in terms of roster? I almost beat it when i was in 3* land, but started beating it consistently once i entered into 4* land
  • qandols
    I'm champing 3*s and have a handful 4* I can use.
    I was just a victim of a really evil AI that made Hulk kill my entire team with one move.
    Thats what I really hate icon_mad.gif
  • ValekBoss
    ValekBoss Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    qandols wrote:
    I'm champing 3*s and have a handful 4* I can use.
    I was just a victim of a really evil AI that made Hulk kill my entire team with one move.

Show us your roster and tell us what node your stuck at... oerhaps we can help you. icon_e_wink.gif
  • qandols
    That's kind of you. I actually play both on steam (where I was just blown up) and android, where I just made it. I used IM40, 3*Cap and strang3, yellow/red boost and stunlocked the bastard to death. Will try that on steam tonight! icon_twisted.gif
    Last node wilderness Hulk Strang5 Gamora
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    qandols wrote:

haha yeah, it happens sometimes. even in 4* land, i catch a bad board and next think i know everyones dead icon_lol.gif

good thing we have health packs
  • qandols
    Funny thing, bad boards sometimes come in streaks, and your rage and disbelief increases exponentially icon_e_biggrin.gif