PvP Nodes Bug

Options
Ejmoose
Ejmoose Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
I've now seen multiple people post in various threads about multiple events having this issue that I had so I figured I'd post a thread about it directly for the Devs.

When playing in one of the various PvP events lately; Angels Embrace myself, for other players it's Nodes of Power and other events I've read about; there will be some sort of a crash error; ie "Something went wrong". Normally you lose one attempt and move on with life, but lately myself and others have had the issue of the entire Nodes attempts being extinguished.

In coalition events this is going to be devistating on being able to get worthwhile rewards. As others have already previously talked about, the increased difficulty is making things harder to attain certain rewards as is.

Comments

• Mutang99
    Options
    This is nothing new. It happened to me in one of the first PVP events there was and has happened a few times since. It hasn't happened for a while though so I thought it fixed, but obviously not. Really hope they can finally sort it out as it does ruin the game.
  • PastrySpider
    PastrySpider Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    3 of the last 6 events I've had this bug happen. I've stopped alerting support now since they don't have a useful response to give other than "its known". I am now having to be super careful to play somewhere the wifi connection is strong and consistent. Seems to be the only way to prevent it.