What is the current policy?

Devorer
Devorer Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Hello everyone,
I have a question on the current policy by support on the latest legends? Are they still exchanging those covers?

Here is why I ask: I was starting to hoard some cp recently but was still pulling the legendary tokens. I got lucky and buffed my widow from 10 to 12 covers recently. Now I have 675 cp and would like to try and get that 13th cover before she rotates out of the latest bunch. but because my widow is at 3/4/5 I would hate to see that 6th black cover without the opportunity to have it exchanged for a colour i actually need.

Can anyone clarify please, because I heard they were up to changing the latest exchange, has it already happened?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    As far as I know the policy is still in effect. That's just because I haven't heard about anyone being denied though. I'd go ahead and open, you probably need to put in a ticket before Panther enters the tokens.
  • Devorer
    Devorer Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for the advice.
    Took me 15 pulls to get a widow.
    Fortunately a pink one, so i will not have to contact support.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Devorer wrote:
    Thanks for the advice.
    Took me 15 pulls to get a widow.
    Fortunately a pink one, so i will not have to contact support.

A pink one? That's weird as there isn't any pink powers In the game. You may need to inquire with CS to see if they can give you a purple one icon_e_wink.gif
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    From the "Funniest Comics and Meme's" thread:
    IceIX wrote:
    Knocked this out last night. I may or may not have been watching a certain film yesterday evening.

jfETaKC.png

gzDaSXO.png

Note: I am totally team Purple. And team White and Gold.