Dr Strange's lesser known powers...

2»

Comments

• theloniuscrunk
    theloniuscrunk Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Crimson Bands of Psoriasis

By the magic of the bands within, turn healthy into reddened skin! Converts a chosen red tile into a 3 turn countdown tile, which causes itchy swollen patches to appear on the knees and elbows of the target enemy, causing much irritation.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    King Crimson Bands of Psychedelia
    Dr Strange drops acid with the opposing team and listens to prog rock. Stuns Strange for three turns. While he is stunned, the gem colours change keep changing for the opposition, and they are only able to make matches with red dolphins and green fairies.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since I recently sung Aerosmith to great success, I might as well officially join this!

Crimson Mask of Extreme: Strange makes the Enemy team appear in a Wrestling ring and proceeds to smash their face with a chair causing the enemy to have a bloodied "Crimson Mask". All enemies are stunned for 2 turns. If Strange is championed, he will appear with the ECW Championship belt for the rest of the match.

Eye of the Tiger: By the sounds of Survivor, Strange develops a Rocky-like persona and nothing can defeat him. Strange reduces all special tile damage to 0. If Strange is wearing the ECW title, he instead uses the enemy special tiles as weapons and destroys the tiles dealing 500 damage to enemy team for each tile.

Flames of the Inquisition: Strange calls upon the Inquisition, appearing in the world of Dragon Age and riding an armored mount. Strange takes an Extra turn every 3 turns. (Passive) If Strange is the ECW Champion, the crowd chants "ECW! ECW!". All allies gain a burst of 500 health each turn.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Geez.. I guess I killed this thread

icon_lol.gif .... icon_e_sad.gif
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Crimson Bands of Spinarak

Opens a portal and summons his favourite Pokemon, whose webs stun the opponent for three turns.

Eye of Agamemnon

Uses Strange's manipulation of time to call upon the mighty warrior from Ancient Greece. Deals damage to all opponents.

Flames of the Fat Line

Strange scribbles on all the opponents important documents with a thick marker pen, then sets fire to them. Annoys the opponents for one turn and deals damage over time.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just remember kids a topic can't derail if it was never on the rails.
    So we seem to be safe here.
  • Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    CT1888 wrote:
    King Crimson Bands of Psychedelia
    Dr Strange drops acid with the opposing team and listens to prog rock. Stuns Strange for three turns. While he is stunned, the gem colours change keep changing for the opposition, and they are only able to make matches with red dolphins and green fairies.

I am saddened that I can only give this one reputation point.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    "By the Hoardy Hosts of Hoggoth!"
    Dr. Strange eyes his CP+Leg token hoard and laughs maniacally. "My preciousss" he seems to mutter under his breath.

"By the Wondrous Wookies of Watoomb!"
    Clouds whirl as a mystic force tears apart the boundary between dimensions, opening a rift to the past in a galaxy far away. An army of furry brown creatures pours out screaming, trampling the enemy team for X damage, before fading out as quickly as they appeared.