Facebook Rewards Sharing Not Working Properly

Options
JamieMadrox
JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
When I'm given the option to share rewards with Facebook friends I have two issues:
  1. When given the option to share with 3 people, I get only people listed that are MPQ players and I can unselect listed people, but I can't select anyone that isn't already on the list.
  2. When given the option to share with 10 people, none of the people listed are MPQ players. I can unselect listed people, I can't select anyone that isn't already on the list.

I sent this to tech support, but is this how it's working for everyone? If it is, it seems pretty terrible compared to where it could be.

That said, I am getting a TON of stuff from the people I'm sharing with now. More is better though.

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Whoa whoa whoa...you're still getting lists of 10 people?! I haven't seen that in...at least 2-3 months. I...figured that was taken out of the game.

But, yeah, you can't add people not on the list.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nemek wrote:
    Whoa whoa whoa...you're still getting lists of 10 people?! I haven't seen that in...at least 2-3 months. I...figured that was taken out of the game.
    Every now and then I'll get one. It seems pretty random.
    Nemek wrote:
    But, yeah, you can't add people not on the list.
    Which seems broken to me. Why list people that don't play the game and then not make you be able to choose who is on the list?

Why limit the list to x people and not let you choose who is on it?

It makes no sense.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think the 10 people list is not limited to current players, and exists to get you to try to invite others to start playing. That said, I haven't seen it since I actually started receiving gifts from an active player.