Nodes of Power Bug

Options
Grenade110
Grenade110 Posts: 53 Match Maker
Today while completing the matches in Nodes of Power I had chosen Ob Nixilis as my black walker. During the match my opponent managed to bring my life total to 48 with it's attack on their last attack while they were at or below 16 after my turn. I had the support from Ob's third ability (he is level 60). My opponent had the blue/red creature that gives you an extra draw and had 4 or fewer cards in hand. He drew his 2 cards and ate 16 damage from my support. I didn't gain any life as my only creatures were Kothophed and a 2/2 Zombie token and my supports were Graf Harvest and Forbidden Knowledge. The only spells I cast were Altar's Reap and Bone Splinters (both which blew up a Zombie token that got replaced by Graf Harvest). Yet when I won and went to the screen where it gives you your rewards it mysteriously jumped me up to 54 life essentially stealing part of my match rewards since the second is win with 50 or less.

Comments

• jamayk4001
    Options
    this bug seems to happen if you have a lifelink card in hand. I would suggest you exile any card in your hand that has lifelink. seems to work for me.
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Did you start the battle at full health?
  • aenigmaeffect
    aenigmaeffect Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    I had this same problem. I was down to 18 when I finished the game. On the "objectives" screen, I somehow had 21 life (and missed out on the extra 1 ribbon)?

I heard that it could be due to PW regeneration as well. It's frustrating.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It seems that if you gain any life during the match then it starts your planeswalkers regen outside of the game. So don't gain any life, that's what causes this bug.