Covers no longer say where they came from?

Akari
Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
In the cover queue, each cover used to say the name of the event it was earned from, or Champion Reward, or Recruited if pulled from a token. It seems to all have been removed and is now blank for everything. Why is this? I guess it ultimately isn't super important, but there was no need to remove it either.

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    funny hadn't noticed
  • guib
    guib Posts: 83 Match Maker
    I hope its just a bug that will be soon corrected

I cant store every cover immediateley and it was useful to remember which cover came from where
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Could someone please comment if this will be fixed or if it's a permanent change?

I found it quite useful at times when playing PVP and trying to prevent hitting opponents twice in the same event if there was a cover rewarded where I could see the name of at least some people I had played before. I know, RNG determines if there is a cover to show a name and all... but still, I kinda miss it. I don't play a lot of PVP but I really don't think it is necessary to hit people more than once.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hmm that's quite peculiar. I'll reach out to the developers to see if they know what happened to those cover origin descriptions.

I'll update this post when I get a response.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2017
    Any update on this, Brigby?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's a heart shown for rewards received as bonus now, so it looks like the devs are changing the way some of this info is displayed. We just don't have any of the old information at this time (recruited, champ reward, event name...)