Is this possible?

Skrofa
Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
*Picture redacted*

howard_icon.pngDo not post screenshots with other players' names in them. Consider this a verbal warning. howard_icon.png

Is this even possible? 33k JUST in one sub? With 15h to go?

Edit: Fixed the pic, sorry mods

http://i.imgur.com/KwViaPa.pngx

Comments

• Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    even_possible_aliens.gif
  • Skrofa
    But how? I don't get it. 6 clears from the get go? I am not sure I will get that much with six clears just before the sub ends
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm going to quote another forum user...

54353572.jpg
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Working as IntendedTM
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Working as IntendedTM

I thought you were adding a picture like everyone else but then I realized it's just ur signature..
  • Skrofa
    Well... My question still stands however...
    Even though I think I know now. My assumption is that the 33ish k guys did not wait for "optimal" clears, and just ground to 6 clears from the start.

Can someone confirm this? I am still trying to understand how the game works
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Skrofa wrote:
    Even though I think I know now. My assumption is that the 33ish k guys did not wait for "optimal" clears, and just ground to 6 clears from the start.

Seems likely. Starting all the timers on the last sub yields around 25K Points, so Another 8 from hitting them two more times doesn't seem unlikely.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, OP, that player played suboptimally by grinding early. Nothing out of the ordinary here.
  • Skrofa
    Quebbster wrote:
    Skrofa wrote:

Seems likely. Starting all the timers on the last sub yields around 25K Points, so Another 8 from hitting them two more times doesn't seem unlikely.
    Daiches wrote:
    Yes, OP, that player played suboptimally by grinding early. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Thanks for the answers guys