One cover

irwando
irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
I need one cover for my 5/2/5 Quake. A yellow one.

10 top for Strange Sights awards one in SCL7? I can play for that, I just got top 10 in the previous event. After day one I'm 8th. Jumped in as soon as day 2 opened, 4 shots a node (2 on waves), ready to go! Log in this morning on a different device - all progress lost. Well, likely have to kiss that cover goodbye.

Wait! 900 progression in PvP is yellow Quake! I'm shielded at 848! A 55 point match! Go! Win! Lost 150 points.

Fix your QA issues. Fix your design that punishes someone for playing at the wrong time. Pay actual attention to the surveys.

Every time things are looking up I'm reminded why I don't put any more money into this game. Thanks for reminding me again.

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    We appreciate the update.

If you're that desperate to champ Quake, may I recommend 120CP? That's about a week's play.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    I find it hard to understand how you had "all progress lost" on a PvE event. There is an online leader-board. All the players can look at it. So, if you could see yourself on it on the first day, I don't see how your points still wouldn't have been there on the second. If your points were truly gone, I'd open a support ticket. If you were merely surpassed, with other people moving ahead of you in placement by getting more points than you had, well, "them's the breaks."

As for loosing more points than you've won during the time-frame of a single PvP match, yeah.. it kinda sucks. There have been a lot of criticisms of the fact 10 people can target you while you target only one at a time. But, I doubt it will ever change.