Seeds only in PVP Matchmaking?

Nightglider1
Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
Anyone else seeing only seed teams in PVP Matchmaking?

Comments

• Andre_Leca_89
    Andre_Leca_89 Posts: 92 Match Maker

You only see seed teams when you join the event but they do go away if it's only seed teams you should enjoy it because I don't see any seeds
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Andre MPQ wrote:

You only see seed teams when you join the event but they do go away if it's only seed teams you should enjoy it because I don't see any seeds

Yeah, I've been around long enough to know that you see seeds at the start of an event. I'm talking about beating seed teams and having seed teams replace them in the nodes, instead of real players.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Andre MPQ wrote:

Yeah, I've been around long enough to know that you see seeds at the start of an event. I'm talking about beating seed teams and having seed teams replace them in the nodes, instead of real players.
    If you join an event very early, or just get really lucky, you can get a whole cache full of seed teams, up to about ten in total. This will usually get you to around 200 points. If you're seeing more than that, something may be wrong.
  • Andre_Leca_89
    Andre_Leca_89 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Andre MPQ wrote:

OK I see what you mean this morning I started playing MatchMaking after a couple of battles I noticed more 2* and 3* then usual and not enough points as well it been said to be a bug so hopefully it gets back to normal it's kinda boring playing for 20 points after 800 I only started seeing 5 and 10 points not Worth the time
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    While they aren't seed teams, something is clearly different with the matchmaking now. People are seeing many seed-like teams. Real accounts, but very low level rosters. They're also having difficulty finding matches with players around their level (which means difficulty finding matches worth any real points) once they climb higher up the leaderboard.

There are two separate threads discussing it in general now.
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=59427
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=59392