Ummm... Thanks?

Options
RhysMarkov
RhysMarkov Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
edited February 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
<begin good natured snark>

Just wanted to thank everyone for burning down the last 3% of the Consulates health 10 minutes before my last timer refresh for the last 5 ribbons I needed for Sram's Expertise.

I'd also like to thank the devs for making 3.3 so tough I couldn't get a single win on it.

You guys are the best. icon_lol.gif

<end good natured snark>

Comments

• Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If only you could deal 400 damage in 4 turns, you would have got it!
  • losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    RhysMarkov wrote:
    <begin good natured snark>

Just wanted to thank everyone for burning down the last 3% of the Consulates health 10 minutes before my last timer refresh for the last 5 ribbons I needed for Sram's Expertise.

I'd also like to thank the devs for making 3.3 so tough I couldn't get a single win on it.

You guys are the best. icon_lol.gif

<end good natured snark>
    aww that sucks...
    maybe sram will show up as an optional reward in other events
  • RhysMarkov
    Options
    It's partially my own fault, as I accidentally used my Jace1 on 2.1 or 2.2 and I haven't touched my Jace1 since before the holidays, so I got trounced.

Still though, I'm definitely of the opinion that 3.3 was... excessive... in its toughness.
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Did that really happen through people clearing their nodes? That last 2-3% seemed to vanish awfully quickly.
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Maybe? It's morning in the US. West coast would have been just getting up in particular.
  • RhysMarkov
    Options
    There was a weird thing when I checked it earlier where it went from 3% to 4% then back down to 3% in the time it took me to lose that 2.1/2.2 fight... that could just have been lag/latency.... or maybe orbital wobble lol
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    buscemi wrote:
    Did that really happen through people clearing their nodes? That last 2-3% seemed to vanish awfully quickly.

I thought it was really fast too. It was at 3% and I went to check it 15 minutes later and it was done.

I'm NOT complaining though.
  • Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    bken1234 wrote:
    buscemi wrote:

I thought it was really fast too. It was at 3% and I went to check it 15 minutes later and it was done.

I'm NOT complaining though.

Maybe devs just killed it to stop it from overlapping with NoP
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mercy kill
  • Astralwind
    Astralwind Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Options
    I stopped hitting once I got the reward. Actually wanted to experiment my other decks against the 3.1 - 3.3 but decided not to.
    Sorry to hear that you were so close. I am guessing the card should be available in future in the block.