Default character select broken

Nabistay
Nabistay Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
At one point an update fixed it to where if the loaner character was a higher level than your character, the game would default to the loaner. I'm noticing in strange sights that my min level, 1 cover mordo is being selected as default over the loaner mordo. Bug!

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nabistay wrote:
    At one point an update fixed it to where if the loaner character was a higher level than your character, the game would default to the loaner. I'm noticing in strange sights that my min level, 1 cover mordo is being selected as default over the loaner mordo. Bug!
    I saw the same thing, but I rarely play enough PvE to know if it was a new problem. Or rather, an old problem showing up again.
  • Nabistay
    Nabistay Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    This was something addressed in R105, but is no longer functioning. I do not know what the solution is, and I imagine it is pretty low in the traige list, but I didn't see anything reported on it yet.

For reference, R105 release notes:
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=47786&p=544204
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    yep I noticed this too when my 1-cover Quake was auto-selected over the loaner in Gauntlet
  • Xzasxz
    Xzasxz Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    When You have two same heroes in the roster, game always picks wekaer (lower level, less covers). What was fixed once, now broken again. Same old story.
  • Megdar
    Megdar Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Confirmed, during Ultron, the game was selecting my one cover whale TU deadpool instead of my "real" one, and the real one is lost trough 127 roster slot, so it was not fun to have to find it everytime...
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    I have also seen the opposite happen--during Fist event, the game was auto-selecting my fully covered (but unleveled) duplicate Fist over my champed Fist. Super annoying going into battle with essentially two toons. God forbid you're fighting Thanos.
  • Megdar
    Megdar Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    You did not seen the opposite happen, you seen the exact same thing as everyone one else... it was selecting your lower level...
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Has anyone here opened up tickets with Customer Support regarding the issue? It could help to draw attention to the bug again in case its been going unnoticed.

I'll provide a link here to Customer Support in case anyone would like to reach out and share their experience regarding the bug:

https://d3go.com/mpq-support